CAT Conference 2016
7-9 October - Zero Carbon: Making it Happen
Explore how groups from all walks of life are overcoming barriers to a zero-carbon future.
Hear from CAT staff and students and share your experiences of making it happen!
- Join in hands-on workshops: building, woodlands, renewable energy, gardens and more...
- Network with like-minded people from around the UK
- Enjoy 7 acres of autumnal gardens and woodland
- Savour a weekend of fabulous vegetarian meals, and dance your socks off at the Saturday evening ceilidh!
Children’s activities throughout the weekend to include crafts, experiments and outdoor adventures.
Accommodation available on site or find your own in the local area.
Please let us know if you would like to give a short presentation on a project or interest of your own.
Arrive from 3pm on Friday 7th October and stay until after lunch on Sunday 9th October.
- Full price with full-board accommodation: £195
- Conference with lunch, dinner and all activities, but organise your own off-site accommodation: £150
- Children (full-board and kids' activities): £50
For online booking please use our booking form here. Alternatively please call us on 01654 705988 to book your place. CAT members can also book by returning the form included in Clean Slate.
Past conference presentations: click to see available downloads
2005 - Sustainable futures - the next 30 years and beyond
2004 - A celebration of people-sized solutions for planet-sized problems (CAT is 30)
2003 - Size does matter – reducing our ecological footprint
2002 - A climate for change – world level
2001 - Menu for change – sustainable food
"Many thanks to you and the team for organising the CAT conference, the staff for helping at the workshops and the wonderful kitchen staff. We both had a good weekend and another few hours on the train talking with several others from the conference." Ian & Lucy Care (members since 1992)